Five years ago on this day we took possession of a very cluttered old farm with scenic views and tons of potential. As many of you have witnessed - it has been a wild ride that plucked us from the city and dipped us into farm entrepreneurship. Over the past five years, we've "worn all the hats", as you do when building something new. We are thrilled to now be building our team and are hiring some much needed help starting with this post.
This summer we are looking for an amazing Marketing Manager to work with us on the farm in Hillsdale and in our offices in Barrie and occasionally Toronto.
If you are between the age of 15-30*, love local food and have the guts to go behind the scenes on a family farm, we should talk. If you can demonstrate experience creating videos and inspiring posts that grow a following on social media, we definitely want to hear from you!
We have some exciting goals for growth and would like to get cracking as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will be available on or around May 27 until Aug 30, 2019 (with potential to extend based on interest, availability and performance). If you describe yourself as curious, creative and as a person who does what they say, please send us your resume today!
1. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 17, 2019. Skip the fluffy cover letter, but please include a short email with a teaser on how to build a following and/or become more memorable on line.
2. Successful candidates will be contacted via email and should plan to be available for a phone interview on May 20, 2019.
3. Candidates will be invited for an in person team meeting likely in Hillsdale between May 20-24th.
4. The job offer will be made in writing and should be accepted no later than May 27, 2019 with a mutually agreed upon start date that week.
Looking forward to see who pops up. If this role is not exactly right for you, please consider passing this onto a keen friend.
* Age restrictions are only imposed to satisfy the Canada Summer Jobs grant guidelines - you know we are more open minded than that!
Our Recent Posts
Celebrating and NOW HIRING!
May 1, 2019
Featured Partner: McBride's Organic Farm
September 3, 2018
Three Important Questions To Ask About Grass Fed Beef